- There are a lot of reasons you’d need to get your Roku’s IP address.
- It’s a significant piece of data about any gadget on your system, and for something with the same number of gushing applications as a Roku, it’d be hard not to catch a situation where you have to discover the IP.
The most effective method to Find Roku IP Address With Your Remote –
- It’s simplest to discover your Roku’s IP address from inside the gadget itself.
- Your Roku makes its IP address promptly accessible inside its menus. You simply need to realize where to look.
1. From the Roku principle menu, descend to the settings.
2. Quest for the systems administration choice.
3. Under that submenu, find About. There, you’ll discover your Roku’s IP address and other valuable system data about your gadget.
Instructions to Find Roku IP Address Without A Remote –
- You may not generally have direct access to your Roku’s menus; be it for investigating, or you’re attempting to design something from another room.
- Regardless, you can get to your Roku’s IP address over your system in two or three distinct ways.
With Remoku –
- The simpler method to get your Roku’s IP is with a Roku remote extra for Google Chrome called Remoku.
- Remoku is a web application that gives you a chance to utilize a virtual remote on your PC to control your Roku over your system.
- Therefore, it needs an element to discover and interface with Roku gadgets on your system.
- That is actually what you will depend on here.
1. Open Google Chrome, at that point open the Chrome Web Store. On the off chance that you don’t have the foggiest idea where it is, there’s most likely a connection in your bookmarks bar.
- On the off chance that you don’t have one, complete a Google scan for “Chrome applications,” and the Chrome Web Store should come straight up as the principal result.
2. When you’re in the Chrome application store, scan for “Remoku.” The solitary outcome is the one you’re searching for.
3. Select the blue Add to Chrome catch to add it to Chrome.
4. Open Remoku by means of the symbol in the upper right of your Chrome window. The virtual remote will pop open.